Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Turn It Up a Notch

I made this super awesome playlist the other day on my ipod. It was full of super great singer songwriter women and was a great chill playlist. Then in a moment of indecision when I wanted to make a new playlist I deleted it. So I've attempted to recreate this super awesome playlist (which now is saved on my ipod) to share with you.

Cast a Hook by Laura Veirs
The Story by Brandi Carlile
Set Free by Katie Gray
Nightswimming, AR by The Finches
Rangers by A Fine Frenzy
Antarctica by The Weepies
Shh by Frou Frou
The Part Where You Let Go by Hem
Dry Grass & Shadows by Alela Diane
People Got a Lotta Nerve by Neko Case
You Are Goodbye by Holly Conlan
Glass by Ingrid Michaelson
Melody by Kate Earl
Kindly Unspoken by Kate Voegele
Hologram by Katie Herzig
Bring Me a Song by Lavender Diamond
The Good Ship Nasty Queen by Little Annie
Inside a Boy (album Version) by My Brightest Diamond
He Came to Meet Me by Hem
Prison Girls by Neko Case
December by Norah Jones
Incomplete by Sara Schiralli
Queen and the Soldier by Suzanne Vega
Resbalosas by Susana Baca

No comments:

Post a Comment