Monday, January 4, 2010

Pride & Prejudice & Zombies


I admit, I have yet to read this book. I picked up 'Pride & Prejudice & Zombies' this summer with the intentions of reading it rather quickly. Alas, that was not the case. It has since begun a life of collecting dust as many of my other books have shown a talent for. However, I digress.

Two pieces of news about P&P&Z; it has been announced that Natalie Portman will not only star as Elizabeth Bennet in the film adaptation, but produce it as well. You can read a little about the news here .

The other piece of news about this mashed-up classic, is that there will be a prequel to P&P&Z entitled: 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Dawn of the Dreadfuls'. Personally I'm still holding out for 'Werewolves of Wuthering Heights'.

(image from quirkclassics.com)

1 comment:

  1. This book has only been metaphorically collectly dust since since it is not actually on my shelf but I have been meaning to read it. Hopefully soon.

    ReplyDelete