Friday, January 1, 2010

Hello!

Hello! And Welcome to our new blog. Melarkie already introduced the history of nerd love and I'm super excited to continue the nerd love on our shiny new blog! So first up on my posts I've been trying to decide which dress I should buy before I go to Hawaii.




The first dress is very cute and looks tropical but the second one looks nautical and I'm totally loving it and I can't decide which one I should get. This will be the first time purchasing from ModCloth but I'm totally in love with everything on there.

2 comments:

  1. I think you should go with both! But I love the style of the navy blue dress. The diagonal buttons give it a very interesting look. I vote for the navy dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My vote is for the navy dress, too - too cute!

    ReplyDelete